Holy Stone Predator – best flying Quadcopter for under 30 Bucks!
Video Manual for the Holy Stone Predator HS 170 and Flight Demo
Holy Stone Predator HS170 RC Quadcopter Review – TheRcSaylors
Holy Stone HS170 Drone from Amazon | Baby Messes Me Up
Holy Stone Predator Mini RC Quadcopter REVIEW
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4 Channels Quadcopter
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone 2.4Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4 Channels
Unboxing Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter quadcopter Drone
Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with 720p Camera
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone
Holy Stone HS170 Predator Mini RC Helicopter Drone 2.4 Ghz 6-Axis Gyro 4 Channels Quadcopter Finest Option for Drone Training
Design Number: HS170
1. “HEADLESS FLIGHT SYSTEM” orients the quadcopter’s flight on the controller (instead of constantly on the drone’s “head”), making it more fun to fly and easier to master
2. Low-interference 2.4 GHz innovation
3. 6-Axis gyro stabilization system for simple and easy recovery after stunts and unexpected relocations
5. Control range: 30-50 Meters
6. Flying time: 6-8 minutes
7. Charging time: 60-80 minutes (under existing input 0.5A-1A).
1 x Quadcopter.
1 x 2.4 G Remote controller (AA batteries not ncluded).
1 x 3.7 V 350mAh Li-Ion battery.
4 x Additional rotator blades.
1 x USB charging cable television.
1 x Screwdriver.
1 x User Manual.
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the user’s manual carefully).
2. For technical support, assistance operating, or maintenance problems, please contact: (United States) 626-465-7134 (PST 4:30 pm-2:00 am).
3. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Change the throttle gradually to maintain control.
4. The motors and circuit board might heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break in between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible.
5. The USB charger must be used with a present input under 0.5 A, or you might utilize an updated battery charger (Asin: B00QHUONLE).
6. The weight of the quadcopter is less than.5 pound, so no FAA registration is needed.