Awesome Budget RC Drone with FPV Camera – Drocon Cyclone X708W Quadcopter Review
Amazing Budget RC Drone with Action Camera – Drocon Cyclone Drone X708W
DROCON Cyclone X708W Drone Review 😀
DROCON Scouter Mini Drone 901H
DROCON Drone For Beginners X708W Wi-Fi Fpv Training Quadcopter With HD Camera Equipped
Is This The Best Beginners Drone For Under $60? | Drone Crash Test
National Geographic Quadcopter Drone
JJRC H12C Headless Mode One Key Return RC Quadcopter With 5MP Camera
DROCON Drone For Beginners X708W Wi-Fi Fpv Review
This camera drone returns to you with one button press, and it’s on sale for $46 on Amazon
1. Do not use or charge a battery if it shows signs of swelling, pierced, or is damaged in any way. 2. Do not charge the battery directly after use, let it cool down to avoid overheating. 3. Do not charge the battery with a current input above 1A. Never overcharge.
1. Flying errors may happen after flights. CALIBRATION and some TRIM WORK will fix the problem.
2. Motors may heat up if being overused. Take a 10-minute break between flights to allow them to cool down.
3. Drone weight is less than 0.5lb, FAA registration is not required.
4. Here are some helpful tips for using the return home function:
a.The return home function only works under headless mode.
b. Before entering headless mode, please make sure the drone's head is facing forward and just in front of the controller.
c. Long-press the headless mode button, when the LED lights under the drone body flash constantly, the drone has switched into headless mode.
d. Under headless mode, you just need to click the same button (headless mode button), and the drone will return to you.
5. WIFI & CAMERA CONNECTION:
a.For Android devices, go to Google Play and enter the keyword "DROCON" to download the app. For iOS devices, go to the App Store and enter the keyword "DROCON" to download the app. Alternatively, you can download the "DROCON" app by scanning the QR Code on the instructions in the package.
b.Turn on your smartphone's Wi-Fi, and connect to "MJX ***" then exit the settings.
c.Open the "DROCON" app on your smartphone and tap the "MONITOR" button to enter the control interface to watch real-time video from the drone's camera.
d.If no video is displayed, please ensure that the app is permitted to access to the phone's camera. Please select "Allow" when prompted to, then re-connect and open the "DROCON" app.