- DJI MAVIC 2 PRO IS THE BEST DRONE! — In-Depth Review [4K]
- Comprehensive DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone Review | Watch This Before You Buy!
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro Review – The Ultimate Drone [4K]
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro 6 Months Later – The BEST Drone Ever? [4K]
- DJI Mavic 2 PRO | In-Depth Review (4K)
- MAVIC 2 PRO LONG TERM REVIEW // ONE YEAR LATER
- DJI MAVIC 2 PRO Review – [Flight Test In-Depth / Pros & Cons]
- Buying the Mavic 2 Pro in 2021 | Is it still worth the money?
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro Review | Worth it?
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom Review
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro LONGTERM Review – Is It Really THAT Good?
- The best DJI drone ever! DJI Mavic 2 PRO in-depth Review
DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller + SanDisk Extreme 64GB + Landing Pad + Card Reader and 1-Year Warranty
- Brand: DJI
- Producer: DJI
- Hasselblad 20MP/ UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1″” CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- 10-Bit Dlog-M + 10-Bit HDR Video
- Smart Controller Included
- Approximately 31 Minutes Flight Time
- PartNumber: Mavic 2 Pro Smart Controller 2 Battery
- Version: Mavic 2 Pro
In this DJI Mavic 2 Pro Review, DJI has been releasing drones in this Mavic series for quite some time, but the great thing about the Mavic series is that they were so portable that they were perfect for people on the go. People who go hiking or such like, where ease of transportation means a lot.
Of course it has a 4k gimbal and great video and photo quality from the 20MP Hasselblad camera. This meets all the needs for a large drone that could fit in your camera bag. Today we have a better version, we have a smaller version, we have a much smaller version with the Mavic mini, but my thoughts on this are very simple, it is a tool like any other and if you know how to use a tool, you can use it to create amazing works of art, no matter how limited you are or think you are limited. It has amazing features and controllability. It comes with some stunning stuff which are all you need to pair it with your DSLR or mirrorless camera and will work well for most levels of productions.
It has a learning curve. You have to practice a lot to get your basic shots. It might be easy enough to move forward, backward and sideways, but most drone shots are. You’ll probably want to skip this step as soon as possible to get into the combination of rotating, panning and tilting the camera at the same time. Makes recordings more epic. I think after a while you practice like anything else, you will be good especially if you have an emulator or flight simulator before or something like that as it will help you to reduce the joystick movements and combine them. in a fluid and breathtaking movement.
So the DJI Mavic 2 Pro is a fantastic machine that will give you the most for your money and after some practice it turns out to be quite easy to fly the way you want it to.